poetry by Mahvash Sabet – a Bahá’í prisoner of conscience, previously imprisoned in Iran. Her poetry collection, Prison Poems, is available through Amazon.
• Day of the Imprisoned Writer: a letter to Mahvash Sabet – written by Alberto Manguel
• Mahvash Sabet Released From Prison – includes the poem, The Blossom
poetry by Sara – a dear friend
poetry by Héloïse Haven – a dear friend
poetry by Phil Wilke
poems by Pete Hulme – a fellow Bahá’í and a new friend
poetry by Ian Hamilton – one of the best poets of the 2nd half of the 20th century
– for a BBC TV documentary on Hamilton, click here. His Collected Poems is now back in print. Get it!
poetry by Willy Oppenheim – an American Rhodes Scholar; DPhil, Oxford
poetry by Tierney Tolar, my granddaughter
• One Today – my review of Richard Blanco’s inaugural poem of January 21, 2013
• Sullivan Ballou letter – the essense of love and sacrifice by a Civil War veteran